All campaigns receiving contributions via direct credit card must have a bank account in order to receive funds, unless your campaign is raising funds on behalf of a 501(c)(3) nonprofit institution in the United States (Learn More) or if your campaign is fiscally sponsored by one of our Partner organizations (Learn More).
You will be able to provide your bank information on your campaign’s Funding tab as soon as you’ve received your first campaign contribution.
- To edit this page, click Edit Campaign in the campaign toolbar just above your campaign’s title.
- Click on the Funding tab.
- Scroll to the Link under Payment & Disbursement Options.
- Click on the link ‘Secure Bank Form’
- Provide information about your bank.
Please Note: If you are raising money for someone else, we ask that you enter their bank account information or add them to your campaign team as an editor so they have access to enter their bank account information. This way we can ensure that the funds raised can be sent to them directly.